Hi, I’m Greg.
And I’ve been immensely blessed to have experienced amazing success in some of the most unique jobs you could imagine. The techniques I employed to reach these milestones, I want to share with you.
- After launching several popular podcasts, I landed a full-time job hosting 3 hours of national radio on SiriusXM 5 days a week for over 4 years;
- With very few contacts in the publishing industry, I’ve had two successful books published with a major publisher;
- I not only landed the lead in a college play (where I met my wife), but years later I created, wrote, and starred in a sitcom pilot that won both a Telly and Gabriel award;
- I spent over ten years in the IT industry developing landmark software systems for IBM, Lotus, PricewaterHouseCoopers, and other major corporations.
- Of all the online audio and video productions I’ve created, they’ve now been downloaded over six million times!
But even with these successes, there’s more I want to accomplish within my lifetime, including:
- Write a novel and get it on the New York Times Bestseller list (my previous two books are non-fiction, but my ultimate dream in life is to write novels).
- Generate enough residual income that my wife and I can retire very comfortably one day.
- Create multiple income streams by developing products based on the expertise I’ve developed over the years and help other people have richer lives in the process.
- Make enough money to help my kids make it through college.
- Give away a lot of money to organizations I believe in and to people who truly need help.
I believe three things are absolutely critical for success: Attitude, Inertia, and Follow-through.
If you have the right mindset (attitude), start taking active steps toward success (inertia), and continue until your goal is met (follow-through), there are few limitations to what you are capable of.
This holds true for success in your career (no matter the field), as well as in developing a deeper relationship with God and with those around you each day.
I’ve been successful in many unexpected avenues in my life, and I’m confident that I can reach my goals for the future, and through this website I want to help you find success, as well.
If there’s something you want to do in life, the number one way to make sure it never happens is to never try.
Get More Perspectives on Success
Want more of my perspectives on success? Click here and get FREE instant access to one of my most popular talks.
Why This Website?
My desire to care and provide for my family is the thing that drives me.
I’ve been building things on the Internet since 1996, and creating online organizations and productions to bring people closer to God since 2002. I’ve been running non-profit organizations for over a decade and producing various forms of media since 2005.
Through all these experiences, I’ve learned a tremendous amount of lessons. I’ve learned what leads to success and what ensures failure. I’ve learned what frustrates people, and what brings them joy.
This website serves as a hub for information about my speaking engagements, products I’ve created to help you in life, and a center for sharing free resources to help you be more productive and more loving. On my blog and in my podcasts I focus on Catholicism, family, art (writing, painting, drawing, and music), technology, personal development, productivity, and new media, but also share some other more unique topics and unexpected surprises from time to time. I also tend to write about things that generally interest and amuse me.
Here’s me in a nutshell:
I’m a lifelong pop culture junkie that was raised on Star Wars and 1980’s Steven Spielberg movies.
I was a good kid, moved around too much, did my time as an angst-ridden teen, spent more time waiting tables in college than I did attending classes, and stumbled my way into a degree that to this day I don’t know how I earned.
I had a lukewarm faith until my twenties when I married my best friend and having children with her made me realize how much I need God. Together, she and I have created multiple non-profits, and experienced the blessing of having five kids here on earth and several more in heaven.
The jobs I’ve had include paperboy, burger flipper, Big-and-Tall store assistant manager, comic shop clerk, table waiter, newspaper staff writer, advertising firm accounting staff, Lotus tech support, Big 5 Firm tech consultant, web developer, software development manager, business analyst, non-profit executive director, Chief Operations Officer, President of an international production company, SiriusXM Radio Host, and Director of Evangelization and Family Life Ministries.
I have a wide range of skills.
I’m a diehard Catholic, which I know freaks some people out, but I genuinely love and believe in my faith 100%.
Years of talk radio gave me the ability to present knock-it-out-of-the-park presentations in front of thousands of people about practically any subject with very little preparation and I regularly give talks about both Catholicism as well as Leadership and New Media.
I play guitar and piano like a hack, and paint at about the same level, but I love doing these things anyway. My favorite pet ever was a rabbit (which is probably why Watership Down is one of my favorite novels) but now I’m partial to orange tabbies.
And one of my kids is actually named Benjamin Kenobi Willits.
Want to find out more?
Sign up for my newsletter and get a FREE MP3 of my most popular talk right now.